Friday 1 February 2008

Who Me?

I managed to crap out on my hectic 'once a week' posting schedule.
But I have a good reason.
I was at the beach.

What's that?
Well, yes, the town in question did have a magical portal to the land we call internets.

Pardon?
Yes, yes I am just a lazy hussy who was drunk on sand, surf and... well drinks, to be frank.

Am I properly ashamed of myself?
Well I was raised Catholic so I always feel vaguely guilty about something but I suppose, yes, I am.

What am I going to do about it?
*sigh* I'll post two things this weekend and make a note in my weekly planner to stop sucking. OK? OK.

Huh?
No this is not one of the bloody posts! I'm not that freaking lazy! *

*This is a lie but on this occasion I will overthrow my natural tendencies and produce two more posts to follow this one before the weekend is out.

No comments: