Friday 13 November 2009

Here I Go Again On My Own...


Alrighty, it's NaNoWriMo time and the failing voice of failingness is singing in my ear saying things like "Hey there! You didn't even get back into the country until the 4th of November, then you were jetlagged and self-indulgent and didn't start until over a week had passed!" and other such helpful things.

Yeah well, shut your pie hole failing voice of failingness!
I can come up with plenty of stuff like that all by myself without your help!
Like the fact that whenever I should be doing one thing that I really want to do (ie. writing) I find myself wanting to do something else I really want to do instead (eg. drawing) and get all distracted and then have lovely productive circular arguments with myself on the topic!

Circles and ranting aside I'm doing it and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me!
I'm also having dessert before dinner and mmm it's delicious, you hear me!? DELICIOUS!


PS.
Goin' down the only road I've ever knoooooooooooown!
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone!

*Ahem*

No comments: