Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hot Damn

So anyway, I was catching up with my webcomics and traipsed over to Coelasquid's awesome Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, as I routinely do, and saw this...


I don't always recognise all the characters Coelasquid portrays due to my low-level involvement in actual game playing and in these situations I of course turn to my old friend the search engine to make sure I'm getting all the nuances.

OK, there's a guy called Vassic...

He's from Dragon Age II...

I'm guessing it's a bit of a talking point that he has a bit of chest hair...

Let's see what the ole image search turns u- Phwoar!


Phwoar!


Phwoar!


So, uh yeah...

Apparently he's a dwarf...

And he's known for having a bit of a hairy chest...


Phwoar...

2 comments:

Erin Palette said...

Phwoa? Is this some sort of antipodean mating call?

Ricochet said...

Pretty much :-D Phwoar!

This exclamation may be followed by an overture by either the phwoarer or the phwoaree, and in some cases may count as an overture in its own right.

Anthropologists have cautioned those unfamiliar with the cry to utilise it carefully and to be aware of the difference between 'phwoar' (your appearance and/or attitude are pleasing to me) and the less than complimentary 'phwoo!' (good lord, what did they feed this pet/baby/person to allow them to produce such an ungodly stench!?).